Sri Lanka Rugby has appointed Logan Surridge as their new trainer for the Sri Lanka Rugby 7s both men’s and women’s for the Olympic qualifiers. Logan will take over his duties with immediate effect. Give below brief description of his caree
Primary focus and experience in rugby specific strength and conditioning. Special skill areas include speed and power development, force-velocity profiling, transfer of training to sport performance, foot function/dysfunction and GPS athlete load monitoring.
➢ 6+ years of academic study at undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
➢ 4+ years of experience working with high level athletes and organisations, as well as alongside high-level technical/tactical and strength & conditioning coaches (Canterbury Rugby Football Union, Crusaders Rugby Academy).
➢ Experience monitoring and programming load management using GPS technology.
- Canterbury Mitre 10 Cup Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach
- New Brighton Rugby Football Club Head of Strength & Conditioning
- Canterbury B Head of Strength & Conditioning, Canterbury Rugby Football Union
- Canterbury Metro Head of Strength & Conditioning, Canterbury Rugby Football Union
- Canterbury Men’s 7s Head of Strength & Conditioning, Canterbury Rugby Football Union
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
➢ Bachelor of Commerce, BCom – Management major, from Otago University, New Zealand
➢ Bachelor of Sport Coaching, BSpC – Strength and Conditioning Endorsement, from Canterbury University, New Zealand
➢ Master of Sport Science with Distinction, MSS - from Canterbury University, New Zealand
➢ Golden Key International Honours Society
©2018 - SRI LANKA RUGBY - All Rights Reserved
Site by www.stats.lk